Sunday, November 4, 2012

Xtreme lashes with Tamara at Steve Hightower Hair Studio

I absolutely love my lashes. They are full, curly yet light-weight. My first lash experience with Reese at Eye Make It Happen was a disaster (see my previous posting) and I was afraid to get experiences lashes afterwards. However, Tamara removed the excess glue and poorly applied lashes by Reese and gave me hope for a better experience in the future. 

Tamara really stands by her word of never compromising the health of her patients lashes. She waited 3 weeks to apply a set of Xtreme lashes since she wanted my lashes to grow back to their normal state. Over a month later I am a regular customer. 






My lashes after an application of the X35™ and X40™ eyelashes. Originally I received a blend of the X30™ and the X35™ , a more subtle and natural look, but I later decided to go for a more bold look with these long and curlier lashes.


Visit Tamara's website for more information and to book a consultation (or click here to visit the Steve Hightower Hair Studio website):

tamara townsend's website

No comments:

Post a Comment