Thursday, September 20, 2012

Eye Make It Happen

Eye Make It Happen- Norcross, GA


Category: Eyelash Service  [Edit]
NorcrossGA
(404) 421-5948
Make It Happen, LLC
Owner: Reese Williams

Price Range:
 
$ 
By Appointment Only:
 
Yes



The red flag should've been pulling up into an apartment complex. I thought this was a legitimate business based on the Half Off Depot advertisement. I purchased the semi-permanent individual eyelashes. The procedure took 2.5 hours. I left with wet lashes, glue that was on my eyelids and lashes that weren't very uniformly placed like natural lashes. Days later my eyes were itching and I pulled some out during my sleep. I got them removed by an Extreme Lash certified profession in Buckhead. She said that the glue wasn't suppose to be hard and clumped and that it was a really poor job. Reese didn't offer a refund. Waste of money. Don't trust this "professional" on eye lash extensions. In my opinion, in anything else dealing with beauty/health.

No comments:

Post a Comment